1. Where are you Located?
Our Address is;
40/42-46 Wattle Rd
Contact Number: 02 99390261
You will find our shop on the street front of Wattle Rd, next to Wayne Stacey Electrical. Which is just next to the driveway entrance on Wattle Rd. There is on street parking available
2. Do we have to place our order online or can we visit you in store?
No you can come in to shop in store without placing an order online
3. What are your opening times?
Public Holidays - Closed
4. Can I return my order?
We ask that you choose your items carefully as we do not offer refunds for change of mind.
If your item is faulty:
- We are happy to offer full refund, credit or exchange
- If you believe your item to be faulty or incorrect, please contact us within 7 days of receiving your order. We unfortunately cannot offer refunds or returns after this time.
- Please do not send back any items without contacting us first.
- Once we have confirmed the product is faulty or damaged, the return postage fee will be at the cost of Something for Cake.
- If you choose to cancel your order prior to it being shipped we may be able to refund and cancel your order.
- After dispatch, the order is deemed to be finalised, and no refunds can be given unless your items or products are found faulty.
5. How long does will my order delivery take? PLEASE NOTE; AUSTRALIA POST IS EXPERIENCING DELAYS DUE TO COVID-19. WE ARE STILL DISPATCHING YOUR ORDER WITHIN 2 BUSINESS DAYS ( PROVIDING THEIR ARE NO CUSTOM ITEMS), HOWEVER THE DELIVERY ESTIMATES WILL BE LONGER DURING THIS CRISIS. THE EXPRESS SHIPPING OPTION IS STILL FASTER BUT AUSTRALIA POST IS NOT GUARANTEEING NEXT DAY DELIVERY.
We dispatch orders TUES - FRIDAY
We endeavour to dispatch orders within 1-2 business days of receiving payment.
If you have ordered Custom items we require 5 business days before dispatch.
If you have ordered any of our handmade toppers or cookie embossers these are made to order, and take approx. 2-3 business days for dispatch.
We use Australia Post to ship all of our orders. Once shipped Australia Post has set these delivery time estimates;
- Brisbane (postcode 4000): 2-3 business days
- Adelaide (postcode 5000): 2-4 business days
- Melbourne (postcode 3000): 2-3 business days
- Canberra (postcode 2600): 1-2 business days
- Darwin (postcode 0800) : 3-6 business days
- Perth (postcode 6000): 4-5 business days
- Hobart (postcode 7000); 3-5 business days
- Sydney ( postcode 2000) ; 1-2 business days
You will receive a tracking number from Australia Post once your order is dispatched. If you are experiencing delays or unable to track your order, please contact us so we can help you further.
6. How much will my delivery cost?
SHIPPING IS FREE WHEN YOU SPEND $120
Sydney: Regular Post ; $9.95 flat rate shipping fee ( for parcels up to 20kg)
Express Post: $10.95 flat rate shipping fee ( for parcels up to 20kg)
Australia Wide shipping: Regular Post; $9.95 flat rate shipping fee ( for parcels up to 20kg)
Express Post: Calculated on case by case basis ( Please contact us to get a quote)
Additional shipping fee destinations: If your order exceeds 5kg and you are located in WA, NT, & TAS you may be contacted for additional shipping fees.
Once you have placed your order we will contact you before shipping to confirm the additional amount required. Alternatively you can contact us now to confirm fees before placing your order.
7. What payment options do you offer?
1. Credit Card.
All Card payments are processed at the time of checkout as we do not manually retain or enter your credit card details. We accept both Visa and MasterCard and use the secure EWAY gateway to process all payments. All payments are processed in $AUD.
2. Electronic Funds Transfer
Name: Something for Cake
Description: Please provide your name and order # so we can trace payments.
Note: Goods will not be released until money has cleared into the account. Please allow additional day on top of standard delivery times.
8. Do you offer a wholesale discount?
To be Eligible for a wholesale account, you must fulfil the following requirements:
- ABN associated with a cake decorating business
- Business Name
- Conduct business in the cake decorating industry
To apply for an account please create a retail account HERE. Then send us an email with your business details and we will activate your wholesale account. You will be able to view your wholesale prices on our website.